Risk Management Solutions - The most deceiving company to work for!!! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Risk Management Solutions

"The most deceiving company to work for!!!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

I worked at Risk Management Solutions full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission. That is the only good thing here. If you can fly low enough to stay out of sight but get your work done you'll be fine. Don't expect anything in return!

Cons

A family culture that has been destroyed by BS initiatives and new managers that seem to be brain washing the CEO, or maybe he has no idea because the company has grown like a wild fire with no standards or formal process. Every AHM is a pile of crap that doesn't mean anything to the pee-ons that actually work! Everything depends on how someone wakes up in the morning...

There is absolutely no loyalty at this company! If you are interviewing, ask how many people have left in the last 12 months and how long have they been with the company. That should be enough to tell you what kind of company you'll be getting in to if you decide.

I feel sorry for all the people putting in a lot of hard work this last 12 months and the coming 6 months. The sad thing is that there will be no pay out for you! Don't expect any significant bonuses for the next 2 years minimum! A certain group has sucked it all up...

Everything in the HQ office is so fake, it's nothing like any of the other offices. So if you don't have to work in CA it might be okay.

Advice to Management

Stop lying and being deceitful, stop pretending to be an open book when your not. Stop hiding information. Stop thinking that the people under you can't figure out whats going on. Recognize everyone that works, not just your favorites!!

Other Employee Reviews for Risk Management Solutions

"RMS is an exciting and fun place to work doing cool stuff with really smart people."

Current Employee - Vice President in Hoboken, NJ
    Current Employee - Vice President in Hoboken, NJ

I have been working at Risk Management Solutions full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

RMS has a special culture with a great proportion of the employees being extremely passionate and energetic. Being an innovative growth organization requires frequent change which is coupled with great career opportunities and growth. Those who are courageous enough to adapt quickly, seize these opportunities and bring fellow colleagues along can achieve great success.

Cons

With great passion for RMS and what we do it's sometimes difficult to switch off because its in my blood. But honestly, I'm grateful to be in a career that I enjoy at a company I'm proud to be a part of and have helped shape over the years. I'm thankful that I have been patient enough and smart enough to stick with RMS over the past 10+ years through the evolution of this organization and personally share in it's success.

Advice to Management

Appreciate and acknowledge our employees as they are our greatest asset! Our employees are integral to our past current and future success.

"Think before you accept a position"

I worked at Risk Management Solutions full-time

Pros

Gained valuable experience and made long term connections. Company provided lunch on Thursdays.

Cons

All the departments are decentralized, there is no cross collaboration amongst them. Corporate culture is zero to none. Company is a revolving door.

Advice to Management

No comment!