Riskonnect - It is a really good place | Glassdoor

"It is a really good place"

I have been working at Riskonnect full-time for more than a year

Pros

It appears that many of the so-so or negative based reviews are coming from employees that used to work for one of the legacy companies prior to the new management team coming on. I have been with Riskonnect for over a year now and I cannot say enough good things about the company and the people. The company is growing, there is good communication and direction. The company seems genuinely committed to continuing... to upgrade things to make the company even better.

Cons

The only con is attitude of some tenured employees who cannot let go of the past and move forward.

Advice to Management

My advice to management - keep doing what you are doing!! Keep on message and eventually the more tenured employees will see it. The grass is not greener on the other side.

Riskonnect2019-05-22

Other Employee Reviews

"Great Place to Build a Career"

I have been working at Riskonnect full-time for more than a year

Pros

My most important boxes were checked when I accepted a position at Riskonnect. I have the flexibility to chart my professional path, support when I make a mistake or succeed, and feel like a part of a team. I love what I do, I am challenged daily, and enjoy the people I interact with internally and externally. This organization, like most, is what you make it. You decide to dive in and be a star and you will be... rewarded.

Cons

Vacation time could be more generous. Work hard, but allow time to recharge.

Advice to Management

Have one on one skip levels with individuals more often.

Riskonnect2018-05-05

"No Work/Life Balance"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Kennesaw, GA

I worked at Riskonnect full-time for less than a year

Pros

The team I worked with were extremely motivated professionals.

Cons

Very little training was offered. Staff is extremely over-allocated. There is no work/life balance. You"ll work around the clock to trying to keep up. The biggest problem is the sales team uses "smoke and mirrors" selling a product that doesn't truly exist. Then, the implementation team works around the clock trying to create the said promised product.. only to have management commit to unrealistic timelines,... which results in angry clients. Overall, it's not a good situation.

Advice to Management

Build the product and then sell it... not the other way around. Happy Clients = Happy Employees.

Riskonnect2019-10-17

Discover more reviews about Riskonnect.