Riskonnect - Growing through Sales and Acquisition | Glassdoor
  1. "Growing through Sales and Acquisition"

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Riskonnect full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Team-based approach to selling - Knowledgeable team of experts - Strong Sales Force-based products - Excellent CEO

Cons

Employee churn is an issue Staffing rationalization is incomplete

Advice to Management

Listen to your team - especially those that don't report directly to senior management

Riskonnect2019-07-19

Other Employee Reviews

"It is a really good place"

I have been working at Riskonnect full-time for more than a year

Pros

It appears that many of the so-so or negative based reviews are coming from employees that used to work for one of the legacy companies prior to the new management team coming on. I have been with Riskonnect for over a year now and I cannot say enough good things about the company and the people. The company is growing, there is good communication and direction. The company seems genuinely committed to continuing... to upgrade things to make the company even better.

Cons

The only con is attitude of some tenured employees who cannot let go of the past and move forward.

Advice to Management

My advice to management - keep doing what you are doing!! Keep on message and eventually the more tenured employees will see it. The grass is not greener on the other side.

Riskonnect2019-05-22
  2. "No Work/Life Balance"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Kennesaw, GA

I worked at Riskonnect full-time for less than a year

Pros

The team I worked with were extremely motivated professionals.

Cons

Very little training was offered. Staff is extremely over-allocated. There is no work/life balance. You"ll work around the clock to trying to keep up. The biggest problem is the sales team uses "smoke and mirrors" selling a product that doesn't truly exist. Then, the implementation team works around the clock trying to create the said promised product.. only to have management commit to unrealistic timelines,... which results in angry clients. Overall, it's not a good situation.

Advice to Management

Build the product and then sell it... not the other way around. Happy Clients = Happy Employees.

Riskonnect2019-10-17

Discover more reviews about Riskonnect.