Rite Aid - Not Bad | Glassdoor

"Not Bad"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Pittsburgh, PA
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Pittsburgh, PA

Pros

The hours are nice, it wasn't a 24 hour store. The other employees and atmosphere keep the place lively and fun.

Cons

The pay and benefits suck if you are just a cashier or servie rep. Management gets stressed by upper management and then turns on lower ranks.

Advice to Management

Keep your stress to yourself, min. wage is enough for someone to keep a smile on their face for eight hours at a time or care if someone is stealing a candy bar now and then.

Other Employee Reviews for Rite Aid

1. "thrift drug, eckerd,eckerd brooks, to rite aid"

Current Employee - Clerk in Johnstown, PA
    Current Employee - Clerk in Johnstown, PA

Pros

That i use to be a prior ECKERD employee and we grandfathered our time...And the employees im with are prior

Cons

20 words core rite aid and prior eckerd are not treated as one core rite aid is not clutter free

Advice to Management

what they tell us is what they hear management need to speak thier mind from store level.BE MORE STRONG

2. "Was technically Eckerd's at the time"

Current Employee - Cashier/Clerk in Brookhaven, NY
    Current Employee - Cashier/Clerk in Brookhaven, NY

Pros

Breaks weren't bad, the pharmacy staff seemed like a nice bunch of guys. They offered me a position, but I had to go to school, which they seemed surprisingly upset at.

Cons

Quite a bit of tedium - I'm not one to enjoy standing still behind a register, but there wasn't that much to do otherwise. Was relieved on stocking days because I had something to occupy myself with.

Advice to Management

Keep on trucking, I guess. You chaps at Rite-Aid seem to be doing well enough to eat other companies, so I guess keep doing what you do.