KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Proud Rivel employee

May 16, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

• Thorough and efficient onboarding process. • Rivel management is very friendly and approachable. • Great focus on learning and self-improvement. Clearly defined objectives with quarterly and 6-month reviews. • Management is very understanding and flexible with the return to office policy. • There are multiple opportunities to get to know and work with people at all levels of the company. • Employees are given the opportunity to join various committees and groups working to better the culture of Rivel; manage philanthropy efforts and charitable giving; support diversity and inclusion and other important employee initiatives.

Cons

I am very happy working here, and do not have any cons.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best place to work!

Jun 24, 2022 - Human Resources Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Senior management truly cares about the team’s personal and professional growth

Cons

Nothing to note right now

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company, Great People!

May 9, 2022 - Marketing Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Rivel, Inc. is an incredible company to work for. In my time here, I have been able to excel into an avid member of the IR community. Additionally, I have been able to take tasks and truly make them my own. Taking pride in my work is something I do daily and Rivel praises every little task you may complete. Additionally, the culture here is absolutely unreal. We truly are one big family and it is awesome to call your colleagues a second family.

Cons

I dont have any cons to share.

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Rivel, Inc..

Rivel, Inc. Photos