Riverbed Technology - Best Company I have worked for | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Riverbed Technology

"Best Company I have worked for"

Current Employee - Sales Engineer in Minneapolis, MN
Current Employee - Sales Engineer in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Riverbed Technology full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great Technology that provides a "true" ROI for customers. I have never sold a technology that actually allows customers to "save" money vs. costing money to install in the network.

Cons

Very fast paced company, lots going on, and at the current growth of the company, challenging to keep running at this pace.

Advice to Management

Continue to provide a great place to work and technology to sell, but don't allow the work/life balance to get out of "whack:"

Other Employee Reviews for Riverbed Technology

1. "A dynamic and success-driven company full of talent and state of the art technology"

Current Employee - Industrial Security Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Industrial Security Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Riverbed Technology full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Riverbed continues to make its mark in the IT infrastructure solutions market. They continue to forecast needs of current and prospective customers and continue to research, develop and hone their products and services and leadership has strategically driven the company to succeed. I have seen the growth from when I started in working here in 2008. My position solely supports a special clientele (government and defense contracts), but have seen the growth and success in this area. I see more partnerships with industry and government and seeing Riverbed not just as a successful US-based company but a strategic partner and leading solutions provider to government, military and defense IT infrastructures.

Cons

In this type of industry employee retention can be a great challenge.

Advice to Management

I would like to see more support and encouragement towards employees professional development.

2. "2013 Top Work Places"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Riverbed Technology full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Riverbed allows me to operate like an independent contractor in that I keep my own hours, manage my schedules so long as I meet the customer's requirements and perform at a high technical level. They stand behind my decisions and we collaborate internally very well. Medical coverage is over the top. Pay is GREAT! Incentives are always there to earn more.

Cons

I don't really have any. The products are second to none and have a great ROI. Management is very proactive and provides the tools I need to conduct my work. They check in routinely to ensure I am not being over worked and are interested in my wellbeing.

Advice to Management

You Guys ROCK!