KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Jun 23, 2021 - Member Experience Coordinator in Miami, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I loved my overall experience with Ro's interview process. I had a 3 day back to back interviews. The first was very laid back and a good overview of the position and the company. Had a very good connection with my interviewer Naomi, who even offered to help make sure I was set up for the Google meet for the final interview. The second interview was just to really focus on the position and what it will be about and any questions that I may have had after the conversation with Naomi. The third interview was very information I talked with various people in different departments and had a mock call to give a general idea what the role entailed. I had a very straight forward interview about what the day to day goals are for this position that gave the insight that helped me make a decision on if this was the right role for me.

Cons

No con's honestly I chose to do the interviews three days in a row. The 3rd interview was a tad lengthy being around two hours approximately but it was very informative and helped with the decision making process.

4 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing startup and tremendous positive growth

Nov 18, 2021 - Pharmacy Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Culture focused and believing in the wellness of the workforce -Great fun atmosphere -Valuable and determined young company -Providing great healthcare

Cons

None I can think of!

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

Nov 12, 2021 - Member Experience Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

flexible hours. WFH. culture. benefits.

Cons

can't think of many really.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Ro.