Road Rebel Global - Road Rebel - Unique Opportunity | Glassdoor

"Road Rebel - Unique Opportunity"

Current Employee - Trainer in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Road Rebel Global part-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Road Rebel is high energy from the moment you walk through the front door. Music playing, dogs running freely to greet you and friendly, outgoing employees. If you are a go-getter who loves the entertainment industry and truly excels in a consistently fast-paced environment than you will find a home here. Our clients do not accept mediocre service - their expectation is that we are dependable and always go... above and beyond for them. This expectation and our reputation drives the environment and pushes us to hold one another accountable to delivering exceptional service.

Cons

Ours is a deadline driven environment. We are consistently busy. Our clients are touring or on location filming - life on the road is not always predictable. Challenges will arise that require immediate solutions. If you are not able to change course quickly to tackle issues and meet unexpected deadlines, than you will ultimately not be happy or successful at Road Rebel. Everyone loves our environment but you... have to love the work to truly find this to be your career choice.

Advice to Management

Our first choice is to promote from within. There is plenty of opportunity for inter and cross-department training. Take advantage of these opportunities if you want to stand-out as an employee on the rise!

Road Rebel Global2016-05-09

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Wonderful Company Headed in the Right Direction"

Current Employee - Coordinator in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Road Rebel Global full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Wonderful team of colleagues and managers. Casual and open office environment with music, dogs, and BOC. Ability to work remote (with management approval). Travel benefits. Hotel vendors bring in meals, treats and swag. Hotel vendor events/dinners. Comp show tickets.

Cons

Coordinators are on call 24/7 to help with on the road emergencies, however we are not always paid or compensated correctly for it.

Advice to Management

Keep the line of communication open and bring on the great new changes!

Road Rebel Global2019-06-28
  2. "Big Changes"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Road Rebel Global full-time for more than a year

Pros

The culture is so much fun to be a part of here. Everyone enjoys showing up everyday. Company was recently bought out by a local guy and things are really changing here for the better I think. Also- the office is in a really cool location downtown!

Cons

they don't have tito's available for beer oclock on fridays? lol!!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Road Rebel Global2018-12-21

Discover more reviews about Road Rebel Global.