Road Rebel Global - Be yourself and succeed professionally! | Glassdoor
  1. "Be yourself and succeed professionally!"

Current Employee - Housing Coordinator in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Road Rebel Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

Since I started working here I’ve felt right at home. They foster a supportive and uplifting work environment and really push you to do your best. They help you find the training you need and challenge you everyday. The team is made up of some of the nicest, unique and welcoming people I’ve ever met. The office is a relax yet professional vibe. We have dogs running around and music playing, but everyone here is... driven to succeed and do their best for their clients. It’s inspiring! I’m lucky to have found this place and get to work here :) they let me be myself, have helped me boost my own confidence and have pushed me to succeed professionally!

Cons

If you don’t care about others or aren’t a driven or organized individual, this would not be a good fit for you!

Road Rebel Global2018-05-19

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Wonderful Company Headed in the Right Direction"

Current Employee - Coordinator in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Road Rebel Global full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Wonderful team of colleagues and managers. Casual and open office environment with music, dogs, and BOC. Ability to work remote (with management approval). Travel benefits. Hotel vendors bring in meals, treats and swag. Hotel vendor events/dinners. Comp show tickets.

Cons

Coordinators are on call 24/7 to help with on the road emergencies, however we are not always paid or compensated correctly for it.

Advice to Management

Keep the line of communication open and bring on the great new changes!

Road Rebel Global2019-06-28
  2. "A place full of nepotism and cronyism."

Former Employee - Coordinator in San Diego, CA

I worked at Road Rebel Global full-time for more than a year

Pros

Few great people. Unfortunately, it’s a toxic and dysfunctional work place. Remove the dogs and music and you have nothing.

Cons

Ambiguous policies. Inflated egos. Office politics and management incompetence.

Advice to Management

Learn to develop and retain talent. Educate your management team and create leaders not titles.

Road Rebel Global2019-10-22

Discover more reviews about Road Rebel Global.