Road Rebel Global - Love my job! | Glassdoor

"Love my job!"

Current Employee - If You Work Here You Will Find Out in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Road Rebel Global full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I have worked for the company many years and started here in my mid 20's. I honestly felt I have grown up in this company. There is plenty of opportunity for advancement within the company (you just have to ask for it!). I have worked in a number of positions within the company and honestly you never get bored unless you make it boring! Everyone is allowed their own opinions good or bad about working for Road Rebel,... but honestly it's what each person makes of it that determines their fate. If you are open minded, love working in a close group and have the willingness to learn then this is the place for you. Working here is like working with your family. We have our ups and downs, we laugh and we bicker but in the end we take care of each other and take care of our clients. If i felt i wasn't treated well or taken care of I wouldn't have been here this long nor would i still be here. Here's to many more years at this company and to anyone else that wants to jump on this train.

Cons

Not enough time in a day!

Road Rebel Global2018-07-13

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Wonderful Company Headed in the Right Direction"

Current Employee - Coordinator in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Road Rebel Global full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Wonderful team of colleagues and managers. Casual and open office environment with music, dogs, and BOC. Ability to work remote (with management approval). Travel benefits. Hotel vendors bring in meals, treats and swag. Hotel vendor events/dinners. Comp show tickets.

Cons

Coordinators are on call 24/7 to help with on the road emergencies, however we are not always paid or compensated correctly for it.

Advice to Management

Keep the line of communication open and bring on the great new changes!

Road Rebel Global2019-06-28
  2. "Big Changes"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Road Rebel Global full-time for more than a year

Pros

The culture is so much fun to be a part of here. Everyone enjoys showing up everyday. Company was recently bought out by a local guy and things are really changing here for the better I think. Also- the office is in a really cool location downtown!

Cons

they don't have tito's available for beer oclock on fridays? lol!!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Road Rebel Global2018-12-21

Discover more reviews about Road Rebel Global.