Robert Half - Robert Half International is a scam and a waste of time | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Robert Half

"Robert Half International is a scam and a waste of time"

Current Employee - Senior Software Developer in Irvine, CA
Current Employee - Senior Software Developer in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Robert Half (Less than a year)

Pros

None stay away scam staffing firm

Cons

They brought me in to their office in Irvine, CA to interview with a sorry recruiter claims to be a technical recruiter. Acted like a used car salesman. Was all over the place and drilled me on where I interviewed and with who. He wanted names and numbers too. He said he was using me to get names and numbers to help me out and not to double submit me. Ya right, when I told him I don’t remember he was like ok what about hiring manager you worked with. He boldly told me that he wants me to give him leads. After he wasted my time for an hour. They did not even validate my parking. It cost me $14 dollars and never heard back from him again. I emailed him and called him no reply. Scam staffing firm

Advice to Management

Hire good pepole and sop trying to under pay candidates and use them for leads

Other Employee Reviews for Robert Half

1. "Robert Half is an exceptional place to work!"

Current Employee - Branch Manager Professional Staffing Services in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Branch Manager Professional Staffing Services in Houston, TX

I have been working at Robert Half full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Robert Half International has impacted my life in so many ways. After 6 years of employment with Robert Half International, I MUST say that I work for one of the best companies in the market. They have giving me the opportunity to help other people in the market find employment and I can’t think of a better place to be. They have provide an excellent compensation package, great medical benefits, over 3-weeks vacation and professional development on a regular basis. They take the opportunity to really develop individuals into solid sales professionals as well as leadership growth.

Cons

Robert Half International is a sales environment and we expect 100% from all of our sales/recruiting professionals. We have high expectations for our employees /candidates because we pride ourselves on being the leader in the industry. You will see some turnover due to that level of performance we expect from both employees and candidates.

Advice to Management

I personally work for a great manager here in the Houston market. She allows the ability to develop personally with out the micro manager approach and offers work-life balance to her teams. My advise to management would be to continue to allow growth and develop as you are today.

2. "Robert Half International - Outstanding Company"

Current Employee - Division Director in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Division Director in Houston, TX

I have been working at Robert Half full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Robert Half is an excellent employer. In my tenure with Robert Half, I have been given the tools to grow and develop both professionally and personally. I love that every day my works is enthralling and exciting. My profession is to find work for candidates who have no work – what could be more noble and satisfying than that? The earning potential that Robert Half has provided me with is incredible and I am extremely grateful for it. The leadership in Houston is exemplary and leads by example to motivate and drive their teams. Robert Half is a superior company and has given me everything that I need to succeed.

Cons

Robert Half expects only the best. That type of demand is not right for everyone, which explains that there is at times turnover within the organization.

Advice to Management

The management team in Houston is exceptional - they understand that at times life happens and offer the flexibility to attend to personal matters. It is very much appreciated by the team in Houston.