KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great market, great leadership

Jun 10, 2022 - Consultant in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

-flexible in office days -great leadership -clear path of career growth

Cons

-tough clients -interesting market so lots of developing and learning

Continue reading
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best Job I've Had

Aug 16, 2022 - Associate Consultant in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Small and close team, management and colleague support, consistent encouragement and empowerment

Cons

its an English corporation - different values, not a con just something to get used to

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place to Work for a Limited Time

Aug 16, 2022 - Associate Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people Nice Amenities Good experience Hands on training Great Benefits

Cons

Tedious work, a lot of time will be spent sourcing on LI 360 recruiting meaning you have to both get the jobs and fill them

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Robert Walters.

Robert Walters Photos

+ Add Photo
Robert Walters photo of: The team in Manila get tropical for a Business Development Day in July.
Robert Walters photo of: Robert Walters LA
Robert Walters photo of: Some lucky team members from our London office ushered the Hairy Handlebars (centre) on their six-month cycle to Japan in support of men's health charity Movember.
Robert Walters photo of: Each year, we send volunteers like Myriam to help transform a Kenyan community with the Global Angels Foundation.
Robert Walters photo of: Our Melbourne team wore purple to mark 2019 International Women's Day celebrations.
Robert Walters photo of: The Frankfurt team gives our purpose statement pride of place in the office.
Robert Walters photo of: Who ate all the pies? Our London team gets messy with their charity pie face challenge