Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton - Friendly hospital in suburban setting | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton

"Friendly hospital in suburban setting"

Current Employee - Supervisor in Hamilton, NJ
Current Employee - Supervisor in Hamilton, NJ

I have been working at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

In my 2 months of employment at this hospital, I have found the people at all levels of the organization to be very personable. The person to whom I report has been a pleasure to work with, and provides me feedback regularly on my work performance.

Cons

Like most hospitals, this organization is struggling with financial challenges. Consequently, salaries may not be competitive with other hospitals in the region, and resources for needed capital equipment are difficult to secure.

Advice to Management

Provide as much information as reasonably feasible to employees about the long-term plan of the organization to improve its financial status.

Other Employee Reviews for Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton

1. "Intern"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton as an intern

Pros

Provided a cohesive and productive learning environment. Allowed you to take on projects and work to make them your own

Cons

Sometimes there was a lack of communication between departments that didn't have projects seen through

2. "on-site electro mechanical technician"

Current Employee - Material Handler in Trenton, NJ
    Current Employee - Material Handler in Trenton, NJ

I have been working at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

work is cose to home

Cons

I have to go to work even in a blizzard

Work at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton? Share Your Experiences

Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton