Robertson Anschutz & Schneid - The Worst Law Firm in America | Glassdoor

"The Worst Law Firm in America"

I worked at Robertson Anschutz & Schneid

Pros

This firm has no "pros." It is truly remarkable just how toxic the work environment is at "RAS." I can't imagine anyone being happy (or even content) there.

Cons

There are virtually too many "cons" to name, at least in a forum such as this. The firm is irretrievably broken, from its management to its paralegal and staff employees. The workplace is pervaded by politics, incivility, animosity, and backstabbing. Anyone seeking advancement in their career, or simply for a good place to work -- stay away! I would not recommend this firm to my worst enemy.

Robertson Anschutz & Schneid2013-12-08

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Love working here!!"

Current Employee - Billing Specialist in New York, NY

I have been working at Robertson Anschutz & Schneid full-time for more than a year

Pros

One of the best places I've ever worked. Management is great, they listen to new ideas, their doors are always open, they are seriously on top of everything to make sure that everything flows smoothly from top to bottom. They are also great with work schedules. They totally understand that we all have lives outside of the office that sometimes can interfere with your work schedule and try their best to accommodate your situation. Co-workers are amazing as well. Everyone is willing to go above and beyond to help each other out. There is definitely a team atmosphere that makes it a very pleasant day at work.

Cons

I've worked here a little over a year and honestly don't have any complaints.

Robertson Anschutz & Schneid2020-02-13
  2. "Great company to work for with good work/life balance."

Current Employee - Biller in Boca Raton, FL

Pros

Great benefits and flexible schedule. Most of the managers are very good at their jobs and the owners are very friendly and personable.

Cons

Lack of parking close to the building.

Robertson Anschutz & Schneid2020-02-13

Discover more reviews about Robertson Anschutz & Schneid.