Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Special People and a Special Product

Oct 2, 2020 - Sourcer in Menlo Park, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- There is clear, palpable unity among the people that work here at Robinhood. We are united by the mission and ambition of this company and we are united in our effort to continue to find great people to work with. - People care about you here. Not just within your immediate team. Leadership cares, and they do their absolute best to make time to meet with folks on their teams. Cross functional groups care, and they too want to be involved, to help out in any way they can. We are all working towards the same goal. - Our core product has fundamentally changed financial services, and we're only just getting started.

Cons

I cannot point to any cons. This is indeed a special place to be.

6 people found this review helpful

Robinhood Response

HR Leadership

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We appreciate your input, and we're glad to hear that you’re happy at Robinhood. If you have more feedback to share, please contact us at glassdoor@robinhood.com.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A mission to believe in

May 17, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The Company Mission isn't just a marketing play; everyone here believes in what we are doing.

Cons

You only want to work here if you are willing to work really hard.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Not a great research team

May 8, 2021 - Researcher in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you’ve got a solid manager then you can grow here. But it all depends on who your manager is and which team you’re on.

Cons

No work life balance. Few opportunities to really develop your research skills because you are constantly being pushed by the product team to turn research around at an unreasonable pace. Some research managers won’t have your back when you need them to step in and help with pushing back on deadlines. Inexperienced managers are trying to scale the research team and don’t seem to know what they are doing. I’m lucky in that I have an experienced manager who knows what she’s doing but others researchers aren’t so lucky.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Robinhood.