Cover image for Robot Entertainment

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
      Nov 10, 2013

The world would be a much better place if all companies were run like Robot Entertainment.

Current Employee, more than 3 years
      Plano, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

An excellent no-nonsense management team that cares about the employees and does an outstanding of job executing well crafted business plans in an industry they intimately understand. Every department includes top-of-field personnel and excellent leadership. Internal projects are interesting and innovative. Work environment is comfortable and relaxed with many perks. Company output is well received by the public and critically acclaimed by peers, press and industry followers.

Cons

No cons. If you can find a con then you need to go work in a classic corporate environment.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
        Mar 31, 2022
        Anonymous Contractor
        Former Contractor
        Business Outlook

Pros

They treat everyone very well

Cons

Some teams feel tucked away from each other

1. 4.0
          Feb 11, 2022
          Team Member
          Current Employee
          Business Outlook

Pros

Cares about individuals and friendly place to work.

Cons

Needs to find its footing

Discover more reviews about Robot Entertainment.

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

193.7K

Quality Assurance Associate

If employers are shopping cheap, should we just apply for roles that we're less qualified for?

Quality Assurance Associate

I had an interview late August, sent a thank you the same day, followed up when they said they would get back to me, and then again a week later and I got no response. I gave up and they just sent me an email saying the position was on hold and they hoped to have an update at the end of the week. I'd still like to see what they might offer me so what could I say in response?

Management

Have you ever been asked by a recruiter to sign an nda before they can speak to you about a job they're recruiting you for? Mind you they reached out to me