Rocket Lawyer - Business Specialist | Glassdoor

"Business Specialist"

Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Rocket Lawyer full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Awesome place to work. They take the time to train their reps, the CEO and president walk the halls and you really feel apart of something special.

Cons

If you don't like working hard don't apply.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

Other Employee Reviews for Rocket Lawyer

1. "Not a great place to work"

Former Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Rocket Lawyer full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good location in SOMA
    Fun people to work with

Cons

Management is very unorganized. High pressure sales tactics. Lots of talk of upward movement, but in reality its a lot of BS to get to to stay with the company.
    Expectation is to make 100 cold calls per day. Customer service is not helpful. When customers have questions, they take a lot of time to respond causing problems.

Advice to Management

Hire people who have previous experience managing a team. Your current managers are disliked, and are clueless when it comes to managing their teams.

"Good progression, great sociable team, rewarding culture"

Current Employee - Manager in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Manager in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Rocket Lawyer full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I've been here for a while so I must enjoy it. I joined when the company was just starting up and have watched it grow and progress. I've had excellent opportunities to explore areas that I'm interested in and have never felt pigeon holed or that I couldn't move forward.

There are interesting people to learn from all around me, and everyone is very willing to share knowledge and insights. There is also regular discussion with management about progression, so you can be sure what your goals are.

There is flexibility, in terms of working from home and start times, especially if you are working with the global team.

There is also great team spirit especially on work event nights out or lunches. Everyone is very approachable and if you have a problem will help you to solve it.

Cons

I would like to see some investment into visibility of key successes in the local businesses ie what one team is working on, how will this contribute to the business, has that goal been achieved? It would be good to think about some employee wellness schemes also.

Advice to Management

Display what each team is working on and where they are at more clearly, and think about investing in employee wellness schemes eg & employee habitat.