Rockwell Automation - A great atmosphere to learn and excel in your field. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Rockwell Automation

"A great atmosphere to learn and excel in your field."

Former Intern - Intern in Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH
Former Intern - Intern in Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

I worked at Rockwell Automation as an intern (More than 3 years)

Pros

Relaxed, but professional environment involved in the exciting world of automation. A long history makes this company stable and full of experts, while it embraces innovation and opportunities to move forward.

Cons

Due to size of the company, several employee work needs were not met in a convenient amount of time, especially when first hired, but overall, I think the benefits of the company outweigh this understandable con.

Other Employee Reviews for Rockwell Automation

1. "Great experience, don't believe everything they tell you to get you to accept the job offer."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Davenport, IA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Davenport, IA

I worked at Rockwell Automation full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great experience, majority of employees are wonderful.

Cons

Due to "economic stress", they did not honor the tuition reimbursement promise. After that they said there was no place to grow from my position due to my lack of a college degree, and that my current position didn't require one, so I quit. That was after reviving my account, surpassing my sales goal by 20% (sales? Not even my job), and getting multiple customer service awards. If that wasn't enough, there was nothing left for me to do. They kind of backed me into a corner and I don't believe they thought I would actually leave.

Side note: When interviewing an employee for a job, its wise to remember everything they have said to you. When someone says they work because they want to and not because they have to, you need to be aware they can walk any time they feel like it!

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees, honor your word. Don't hire people for technical jobs and expect them to excel at sales.... You need to support your embedded assets, many of them feel abandoned!

"Nobody cares or cared if anything was getting done or not."

Former Employee - Product Manager in Milwaukee, WI
    Former Employee - Product Manager in Milwaukee, WI

I worked at Rockwell Automation full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

A few driven, motivated people

Cons

Lots of people not doing any work.