Rodan + Fields - Make it what you want | Glassdoor

"Make it what you want"

Current Employee - Executive Consultant in Bismarck, ND
Current Employee - Executive Consultant in Bismarck, ND

I have been working at Rodan + Fields part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

How well you do is completely up to you. Sky is the limit. With a little effort you can be making a nice extra income. With a lot of effort you can make a really substantial income. Relatively new company so you are getting in on the ground floor. GREAT support from your partners and the company.

Cons

Start up cost can be expensive. However, as long as you apply yourself at least a little, you'll make it back in 3 months. You HAVE to get your first couple months off to a good start or you'll be playing catch up for some time.

Advice to Management

They seem to have thought of everything. Hard to estimate what checks will be until you get your statement which is only about 1-2 prior to your check being mailed.

Other Employee Reviews for Rodan + Fields

1. "Best opportunity to build your own business and enjoy great skin care!"

Current Employee - Independent Consultant in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Independent Consultant in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Rodan + Fields part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Drs. Rodan and Fields are the creators of Proactiv Solutions, the #1 anti-acne skin regimen. You set your own hours and build your own business. Low cost investment with a high profit return. Clinically proven dermatology grade products that are designed to meet the needs of the growing $2.5 billion dollar anti-aging market.

Cons

This may not be the opportunity for a person wants a regular 9-5 position.

Advice to Management

If a person is entreprenurial-minded who wants to manage their own business, then this is the best ground-floor opportunity for them.

2. "The best career move I've ever made!"

Current Employee - Independent Consultant in Pocatello, ID
    Current Employee - Independent Consultant in Pocatello, ID

I have been working at Rodan + Fields part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I work with the most recognized dermatologists in the world and they've created the best clinically proven line of skin care products available. The network of support and people are beyond amazing. The business model is set for success and is helping to change mine and others lives in a fun and rewarding way. I can't dream of a better opportunity ever.

Cons

I haven't experienced any as of yet. I'm head over heels with every aspect of this company and look forward to being able to share my experience and success with others.