Rodan + Fields - Amazing, Freeing, Lucrative, and limitless possibilities | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Rodan + Fields

"Amazing, Freeing, Lucrative, and limitless possibilities"

Current Employee - Independent Sales Consultant for Rodan & Fields in Miami Beach, FL

I have been working at Rodan + Fields part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Some of the best reasons to invest yourself in this company are that you are your own boss! You work from home, which is great for stay-at-home parents,busy people,and really for anyone who wants to just work from their couch in pajamas sometimes! The possibilities are endless to be a part of such a well-rounded, reputable company, and continue to be more and more lucrative!

Cons

Initially, you do have to invest a little bit of money, BUT there are 3 packages to choose from to start (none more than $995.00)and with each package, you buy into the company. PLUS you get all the amazing products that we offer for yourself and to set up for potential clients to sample. There really are zero cons to working for Rodan and Fields (the famous Dermatologists who created Proactiv btw!) You just have to first purchase a product package, but you will be ecstatic once you do! I LOVE my R&F products! Bar None! Also with the initial start-up, R&F has an incredible staff of mentors and successful employees that train and help you right from the start! So you are never alone or confused.

Other Employee Reviews for Rodan + Fields

1. "I get to choose my business partners, hours, and sell excellent products to improve your skin."

Current Employee - Independent Consultant in Round Rock, TX
    Current Employee - Independent Consultant in Round Rock, TX

I have been working at Rodan + Fields part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You can set your own goals, receive excellent training, connect with people, and help improve their lives. The more you work at it, the higher are the monetary rewards and incentives.

Cons

You do have to spend time working at it, using the phone and a computer. Being a people-person is mandatory.

Advice to Management

I've needed to get help from computer people who were much more proficient than me, so I could use many of the applications provided by the company.

2. "Solid business with strong leadership and training."

Current Employee - Independent Consultant in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Independent Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Rodan + Fields part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Ample resources and training opportunities, flexible work hours, very independent work, positive team experience, fantastic compensation plan, strong leadership, supportive coaching.

Cons

If you have a tough time working on your own, setting your own hours, planning your own business strategy, and determining how much money you want to make, then, even though there are excellent resources and support, it may not be something you will be interested in.

Advice to Management

The current structure in new regions of the company is good. It still provides support even in undeveloped areas.