Rodan + Fields - The best leadership team, compensation plan, and colleagues ever! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Rodan + Fields

"The best leadership team, compensation plan, and colleagues ever!"

Current Employee - Executive Sales Consultant in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Executive Sales Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Rodan + Fields full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

We tend to interact with smart people who really enjoy our products. Just hearing stories of clients who have only been using our solutions for two or three months, and how it has improved their self-esteem makes me feel like I have a product that's really helping people.

Cons

This is a direct sales company, and a direct derivative of Rodan + Fields, the award winning dermatologists who created the Proactive solution. While the brand name holds a ton of credibility, the ramp up period seems a bit long, and it can be frustrating, but once you figure it out, everything just starts falling into place.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing- The innovation in how to attract new clients, and working hard is inspirational. We will all be Level 5's in no time!

Other Employee Reviews for Rodan + Fields

1. "I am a new employee that is sponsored by Preferred Consultant Group."

Current Employee - Consultant in Dayton, OH
    Current Employee - Consultant in Dayton, OH

I have been working at Rodan + Fields part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Preferred Consultant Group lets me set my own hours and offers great training to help me grow my business. Preferred Consultant Group has partnered with Rodan + Fields Dermatologists to distribute their clinical line of skincare products and tools. I have received great training on how to grow my business in Ohio and throughout the United States. I am able to set my own hours and work around my already busy life as a stay at home mom.

Cons

Because I set my own hours I need to make sure I schedule time each week to focus on my business.

2. "So far my experience with Rodan and Fields has been nothing but good."

Current Employee - Independent Consultant in Athol, ID
    Current Employee - Independent Consultant in Athol, ID

I have been working at Rodan + Fields part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Never ending amounts of information and support! The products are amazing, whats not to love!

Cons

I don't have any cons to share, so far my experience has been great!