Cover image for Roehl Transport

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Just On Boarding

Nov 25, 2022 - Class A Truck Driver in Gary, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Communication has been amazing, I took my class elsewhere and contacted recruiter during training. They walked me through realistic expectations, brutally honest with pay scale home time and an understanding of how they operate! I appreciate honesty after passing my CDL I was approached by continuous calls with big promises! I feel like I’m going into this with all my questions answered an have done research on Roehl. Roehl has been in top 5 safety fleets since 2003 that in itself should be first a foremost on any drivers questions.

Cons

So far they have been spot on, no complaints.

Roehl Transport Response

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review! We are so pleased to have you on our team. Welcome to TeamRoehl!

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Wonderful

Jan 28, 2023 - Small Business Owner
    Business Outlook

Pros

Loved working for Roehl. I always got home when I was supposed to be home. Loved my freight line and had a wonderful relationship with my FM

Cons

Out all week so not so much home time

2. 1.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Avoid this company

Feb 2, 2023 - Class A Truck Driver
    Business Outlook

Pros

Training is OKay. Instructors were okay.

Cons

The pay is low for the industry. They force you into a contract to "cover the cost of the "free training"" They then actively try to find anything they can to fire you before you complete the terms of the contract to force you to repay the $7000 that they claim is the tuition cost. Most other cdl training programs run around $2000. Out of the 12 of us that went through the training program a year later, only 2 are still working for the company. That stat they hide very well from new employees.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Roehl Transport.

Roehl Transport Photos

+ Add Photo
Roehl Transport photo of: Sunset shot again
Roehl Transport photo of: We'll Get You There.
Roehl Transport photo of: flatbedders parked with mountains behind them
Roehl Transport photo of: Van parked at Flaming Gorge, UT
Roehl Transport photo of: Flatbed truck at sunset
Roehl Transport photo of: Our drivers are leaders. Our leader is a driver.
Roehl Transport photo of: Throwback Roehl truck with tanker