- 5.0Aug 29, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 10 years
Fundamentally, Roehl is built on values, and if you align with Safety, Doing the Right Thing, Delivering Success and Innovation (among others), you'll do well with Roehl.
Roehl offers tons of training and support to drivers and non-drivers alike. To those who "know it all already" or who are not aligned with the company's values, that support can be unwelcome.Roehl Transport Response3mo
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are so fortunate to have you on TeamRoehl.
- 5.0Nov 10, 2023Class A Truck DriverCurrent EmployeeGary, IN
Good equipment Great safety score Fms work with yoy
Not too pay Miles go low sometimesRoehl Transport Response2w
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're glad to hear you're satisfied with the equipment, leadership, and our cornerstone value of Safety. Thanks for being part of the team!
- 5.0Oct 30, 2023Truck DriverCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearPhoenix, AZ
- They will train you for your CDL but you need to give back 120k miles - The pay is fair and you keep going up. After a year, it seems the pay is average. There are other companies that pay better, but there are definitely others that pay worse. - They are SUPER SAFE. They will never ask you to keep going if you feel you are tired or there is any danger. Safety is one of the key points of this company, and the driver and load getting to destination safely. - Good trucks. Pretty new. I've got a Freightliner 2023 now. I did have a 2019 before but for not more than about 5 months.
- I can't think of any normal cons. The company is fair, try to get you fixed as quickly as possible, promote safety checks, etc. Have terminals in various parts of the country. I think it's well-organized. I understand this company is currently #1 on the CSA scores. I understand it is often around the top 3.Roehl Transport Response2w
Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're happy to hear that our value of Safety has been central to your experience with TeamRoehl. We're glad you're part of our team and look forward to continued success together in the future.