Rogers Communications - High expectations but interesting and rewarding work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Rogers Communications

"High expectations but interesting and rewarding work"

Current Employee - Director in Toronto, ON (Canada)
Current Employee - Director in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Rogers Communications full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

When I started at Rogers 8 years ago, I didn't expect to still be here, let alone build my career over time. Rogers has proved to be an organization that not only values hard work and good results, but recognizes its employees for it. Whether it's by career progression, stretch opportunities, recognition programs or great benefits, at Rogers you get as much as you are willing to give.

Cons

With several strong brands, sometimes there are competing priorities - work can be siloed when it really should be integrated. Work-life balance is ok for me...sometimes its great and other times its not but its a personal choice on how you decide to get work done.

Advice to Management

Have the personal/professional development conversations with your employees often so we can continue to build a strong workforce with the best talent!

Other Employee Reviews for Rogers Communications

"Interesting"

Former Employee - Customer Relations Consultant
    Former Employee - Customer Relations Consultant

I worked at Rogers Communications part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Decent pay, lots of on-going training, accommodating of school schedules for students, opportunity to earn extra income by being a top performer. Also accommodating of physical needs for example workstation modifications.

Cons

Office culture. People in management were too close outside of work leading to an environment that instead of promoting values and integrity rewarded satisfying the ego needs of those in charge. I understand this a common occurrence in most office environments, but in my opinion that was the major con of working for rogers. Also our goals and direction would change almost monthly. It was hard to earn the customers trust when we'd be telling them something different every month.

Advice to Management

Select leadership based on their values and integrity. The ideal managers out aside their personal needs and create an environment where employees flourish in their abilities while balancing the needs of the business and upper management.

"Terrible company"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at Rogers Communications full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

none that I can think of at this time

Cons

Politics, bad pricing, stupid roaming charges, etc...