Rogers Corporation - This is not the company it portrays itself to be | Glassdoor
  1. "This is not the company it portrays itself to be"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

I worked at Rogers Corporation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The pro is that I got a pay check

Cons

I joined the company because I heard it was a great company to work for and it seemed like it was for the first year. Then all the ugly behind the scenes BS became very obvious. 1. Dont trust or tell the leads supervisors or management anything personal. Management thrives on negative gossip. 2. Dont trust anyone who is hourly and acts to friendly with management because anything you say even in the heat of... frustration while doing your job will get to their ears. 3. The managers will lie to your face tell you what you want to hear until the very last minute then lie and claim they new nothing. 4. I have been in meetings where the supervisors and managers would refer to certain employees with derogatory pet names. Very demeaning and unprofessional. 5. If the management and their group of sheepish puppet like followers isn't voyeuring into your personal life they are not happy. These people have no qualms with stalking you outside of work. This type of behavior is inbread into the fabric of the arizona culture and is well known by all to be a part of business there. Very disgusting and highly illegal. I personally witnessed it though this is not the venue to name names. That will come in time. 6. It is a white male dominated culture with women being looked down upon when in leadership roles.

Advice to Management

I think I said it all. What was supposed to be a career turned into a hostile work environment. You people created it, you figure out how to fix it. Oh yeah that's right you dont care you all got 100%- 200% of your annual salary as a bonus with stock options while we the people to made the company money got pennies.

Rogers Corporation2019-06-02

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Company"

I have been working at Rogers Corporation full-time

Pros

Compensation, benefits, career opportunities, team work spirit, clear goals and objectives

Cons

Turn over Organization Changes ERP system Acquisition integration

Advice to Management

Keep focused on the growth strategies

Rogers Corporation2019-09-23
  2. "Good place to work"

Former Contractor - Planner/Buyer

I worked at Rogers Corporation for less than a year

Pros

There was good team work .

Cons

Lacking in communication Between corporate and operations

Rogers Corporation2019-09-18

Discover more reviews about Rogers Corporation.