Rollins - If you like to work hard for little benefit or advancement, this is the place for you. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Rollins

"If you like to work hard for little benefit or advancement, this is the place for you."

Pros

Execs do a good job keeping the company profitable, pursue growth through acquisitions. Good at maintaining technical reputation in the industry, marketing function is doing great work.

Cons

Exempt employees are required to clock in at 8 am or face disciplinary action (suspension) for multiple tardies, no matter how many hours actually worked in a day (or on weekends, or responding to emails at all hours of the day or night). Senior managers are allowed to behave like spoiled children -- it's OK for them to have temper tantrums, harass people at lower levels of the company and foster fear and distrust within the organization with no negative consequences.

Advice to Management

I am not the enemy, I am not a thief. You would not have to grow through acquisition if you actually leveraged the abilities of the people who already work here.

Other Employee Reviews for Rollins

1. "Pest Control with Rollins"

Current Employee - Pest Control Tech in Carrollton, TX
    Current Employee - Pest Control Tech in Carrollton, TX

I have been working at Rollins full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I work with excellent managers and great people who make the work environment fun and interesting. We have gone paperless as far as our service tickets go and we now see all our work through a useful smartphone app that shows any adjustments made to our routes in real time. The company keeps the trucks fairly new and covers all gas and service for the work vehicles.

Cons

There is not too much mental stimulation that doesn't have to do with bugs. The insurance is terrible. The pay plan is production based which equals no overtime; even though they expect you too anyway.

Advice to Management

Pay the employees better and keep it up with the systems of support and providing us with new and useful equipment to get our jobs done.

2. "Ranch work"

Former Employee - Manager in Vero Beach, FL
    Former Employee - Manager in Vero Beach, FL

I worked at Rollins full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Regular pay packet that came in every two weeks was the only pro

Cons

No overtime payment. 75 hour weeks plus. No personal life at all on call 24/7 every day including all holidays
    Bullying environments to work in

Advice to Management

Treat with respect. Pay properly don't treat us like a number.