Rollins - Lacking | Glassdoor

"Lacking"

Pros

The job provides me with some flexability to my schedule and allows me to determine how to structure my day.

Cons

Don't really feel like a Rollins employee. Company is vast and has many divisions. Kind of left to our own devises.

Other Employee Reviews for Rollins

"If you like to work hard for little benefit or advancement, this is the place for you."

Pros

Execs do a good job keeping the company profitable, pursue growth through acquisitions. Good at maintaining technical reputation in the industry, marketing function is doing great work.

Cons

Exempt employees are required to clock in at 8 am or face disciplinary action (suspension) for multiple tardies, no matter how many hours actually worked in a day (or on weekends, or responding to emails at all hours of the day or night). Senior managers are allowed to behave like spoiled children -- it's OK for them to have temper tantrums, harass people at lower levels of the company and foster fear and distrust within the organization with no negative consequences.

Advice to Management

I am not the enemy, I am not a thief. You would not have to grow through acquisition if you actually leveraged the abilities of the people who already work here.

2. "Pay was good"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Covington, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Covington, GA

I worked at Rollins part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Company offered very good training and benefits but only for full-time employees. Seasonal employees are paid salary, commission and bonuses but no benefits.

Cons

Bonuses ate only given if you sign-up customers with autopay and you have to be at 70% autopay in order to receive your monthly bonuses. It woukd be nice to get paid on it regardless of reaching 70%.

Advice to Management

Management was good and there were no problems that I had personally with any of them.