Cover image for Ropes & Gray

Current Employee

Nice Place to Work

Oct 30, 2022 - Corporate Program Paralegal
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good HR system for when I needed to take a leave of absence for my mental health recovery All around friendly atmosphere to work at

Cons

A lot of down time

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Spectacular firm

Jan 8, 2023 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Top-quality lawyers and clients. Major cases.

Cons

Typical big law long hours.

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Challenging Biglaw

Feb 2, 2023 - Associate in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good learning experience, interesting work

Cons

very demanding hours and minimal work life balance

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Ropes & Gray.

Ropes & Gray Photos

+ Add Photo
Ropes & Gray photo of: Managers and directors from our global human resources team took an afternoon at their recent retreat to build teddy bears to donate to Boston Children's Hospital.
Ropes & Gray photo of: Kirsten Mayer led a team of Ropes & Gray attorneys to file a motion for a new trial for Gary Cifizzari, who was wrongfully convicted of murder in 1979.
Ropes & Gray photo of: Our attorneys met with a group of students through the Squash and Education Alliance, an organization that runs programs for students that combine squash training, tutoring and mentoring.
Ropes & Gray photo of: A fantastic morning spent with the team at West London Mission, which fights homelessness, poverty and trauma. We gardened, helped cook breakfast and provided much needed legal advice.
Ropes & Gray photo of: Prudential Tower
Ropes & Gray photo of: Chair Brad Malt delivers opening remarks at the Out Leadership summit
Ropes & Gray photo of: Partner Maria Calvert discusses legal risk management at Bloomberg's annual In-House Counsel Event

Ropes & Gray Job Seekers Also Viewed