Rose International - Rose International, a great place to work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Rose International

"Rose International, a great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Pros

I enjoyed my tenure with Rose and look forward to working with them again. They were very informative and attentative when needed. Rose is big, but there was never a time that I did not know what was happening with my job and it is very family oriented. Work/life balance was evident. Everyone that I encountered were happy working at Rose and only spoke positives.

Cons

As always I suppose with everyone more money would be good, even though probably the economy does not accomodate any longer.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

Other Employee Reviews for Rose International

"Rose"

Current Employee - Application Developer in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Application Developer in New York, NY

Pros

The placement of contractors is quick.

Cons

The head location is remote and communication is weak.

Advice to Management

There should be more communication.

"Rose International is reputable company to work with."

Former Employee - Consultant in Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Consultant in Saint Louis, MO

Pros

Rose International is a large consulting firm with many opportunities for work. I enjoyed my time working with Rose International at one of it's global clients located in downtown st. louis missouri. The whole process of interviewing, back ground check and negotiation with Rose was very easy to complete. The Human Resources team is very friendly and performed all followup with me as necessary. The employees seem to have a lot of energy and quickly respond to your needs. Even when dealing with some not so great clients. Overall I would definitely recommend Rose to anyone as a good company to work.

Cons

Some of the downsides of working at Rose International that stood out the most are the fact that Rose International does not pay as high as some of the other consultant firms of similar size. Sometimes the Account executive personnel are not as quick to follow up with you when you have an issue. Also, when working at one of their clients in the greater St. Louis downtown area, I found them to not be as informed as they should. When details of the contract changed, I would have to let them know as opposed to them calling me. They also didn't reach out to me to see how the contract or job was going.

Advice to Management

They could reach out or communicate more with the consultants.