Rose International - Rose International is reputable company to work with. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Rose International

"Rose International is reputable company to work with."

Former Employee - Consultant in Saint Louis, MO
Former Employee - Consultant in Saint Louis, MO

Pros

Rose International is a large consulting firm with many opportunities for work. I enjoyed my time working with Rose International at one of it's global clients located in downtown st. louis missouri. The whole process of interviewing, back ground check and negotiation with Rose was very easy to complete. The Human Resources team is very friendly and performed all followup with me as necessary. The employees seem to have a lot of energy and quickly respond to your needs. Even when dealing with some not so great clients. Overall I would definitely recommend Rose to anyone as a good company to work.

Cons

Some of the downsides of working at Rose International that stood out the most are the fact that Rose International does not pay as high as some of the other consultant firms of similar size. Sometimes the Account executive personnel are not as quick to follow up with you when you have an issue. Also, when working at one of their clients in the greater St. Louis downtown area, I found them to not be as informed as they should. When details of the contract changed, I would have to let them know as opposed to them calling me. They also didn't reach out to me to see how the contract or job was going.

Advice to Management

They could reach out or communicate more with the consultants.

Other Employee Reviews for Rose International

1. "Wonderful experience"

I have been working at Rose International full-time

Pros

Great communications and availability to help consultants on assignment. Will work with Rose International anytime!

Cons

Semi monthly pay cadence a little "different". Benefits too expensive.

Advice to Management

Keep working close to consultants, and try to market consultants before they leave assignments if possible.

2. "Good company"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Rose International as a contractor

Pros

They do have the willingness to help

Cons

Takes a long time to resolve issues