Rose International - Not thrilling, but certainly not the most disappointing recruiter. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Rose International

"Not thrilling, but certainly not the most disappointing recruiter."

Former Contractor - Network Engineer
Former Contractor - Network Engineer

I worked at Rose International as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

One of the only recruiters I've ever spoken to where I didn't get a bum rush to do something or sign something. Quite professional. Good listeners.

Cons

Like most other contract positions, no rush to find me another position after the first one was done. I wish recruiters would put some energy into finding you something new, otherwise there is no loyalty.

Advice to Management

Don't know anything about upper management. No real contact after I started working, and almost none after the job.

Rose International Response

Feb 7, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We are happy to hear that you felt listened to and comfortable with our process. We take pride in treating our consultants well. Please do keep ... More

Other Employee Reviews for Rose International

"Trainer"

Former Contractor - Trainer
    Former Contractor - Trainer

I worked at Rose International as a contractor

Pros

In my experience, if they are interested in your skills, they will work with you to get you on a contract.

Cons

I worked for them on a short-term training contract. They wanted me for a second contract, but kept dragging out the time periods when the work would begin. Then I didn't hear anything. Kept contacting them every couple of weeks with little information. Finally, they told me that months prior they didn't get enough interested trainers for the contract so they didn't go after it with the State. .....a little honesty upfront would have been nice.

Rose International Response

Jan 3, 2014

Thank you for your interest in working with Rose International on this project. We strive to keep everyone as informed as possible throughout the proposal process. Due to the uncertain nature of ... More

"At best a payroller with no connection to employee. I want to love my employer. I'm looking for a new love now."

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Rose International as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Great job as far as contracts go. They pay the checks on time and send a news letter.

Cons

If you are looking for hands off payroller for your present job, this is a great place. HOWEVER if heath insurance matters, going without it, but paying for it, for months is a horrible drawback.

Who is my account manager? It took 3 calls and 2 emails to get a response when my contract was coming to an end. "OK we will check on what other options exist." was the last message, no follow up, none expected after trying so hard to get ahold of who that person even was. There are lots of contract companies out there, that care about quality staffing. This is really more about screening the candidate the client has identified, and paying them. The employee has no visibility beyond the newsletter as to how they stay gainfully employed (which was preferred so that we could retain the healthcare benefits we paid into for months, but never got the value out of).

Advice to Management

Your contract employees are not FTEs, but they are also a great asset if you care about creating a compelling workforce. If you don't though, there are a lot of other agencies that will. Consider a fully responsible account management program instead of being ordertaker, payrollers. We can speak highly for you and help bring new business or talent, but only if we believe you will do something with this. Try to be a brand and a visible presence to all involved rather than behaving like an India Based Outsourcer call center, with a "US" mailing address face.