Rosewood Hotels & Resorts - I really enjoyed working at the Carlyle Hotel In Manhattan. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Rosewood Hotels & Resorts

"I really enjoyed working at the Carlyle Hotel In Manhattan."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Pros

Great Benefits that include free stays around the world, beautiful property, nice people to work with, ability to move around in different roles, easy to access through subway

Cons

Old building that is in desperate need of repair (back of house), tough (but fair) management, The hotel has their set ways of doing things and there is no ability to go around that.

Advice to Management

I would work on improving the back end facilities so that the hotel increases its efficiency. Elevators in back are slow because housekeeping's processes are very antiquated.

Other Employee Reviews for Rosewood Hotels & Resorts

"Awful experience."

Former Employee - SPA Attendant in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - SPA Attendant in Dallas, TX

Pros

The pay is great, commission is awesome too. Discounts on services and food are good. Coworkers were pleasant, departments were friendly. Free hotel stays if you make it long enough.

Cons

Management failed to communicate, let go because I broke my foot, unwilling to work with me, constant negativity, rarely mentioned the positives, nobody knew what was going on and everyone had been told something different, management doesn't know software... lack of communication.

Advice to Management

Please quit moving people randomly around departments. Try to hire someone qualified to run the show. Offer tech classes. Give all employees emails so we know what's going on and when.. COMMUNICATE with all of us, please.

2. "It's Ok"

Current Employee - Room Service Order Taker in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Room Service Order Taker in Dallas, TX

Pros

Free room nights per years

Cons

Can not advance in a career.

Advice to Management

hmm.