Ross Stores - Best decision I've made | Glassdoor

"Best decision I've made"

Current Employee - Associate Analyst in Dublin, CA

I have been working at Ross Stores full-time for less than a year

Pros

Coming from a retail background, having a corporate job means having more balance between life & work. Everyone is very professional and they all want you to succeed in your role. Training doesn't stop in just a couple of weeks, they continue to train you and you continue to learn even after your 90 days. Gym access on campus is also a wonderful addition, you literally will not have an excuse to skip the gym... after work. The Ross Cafe is also very convenient & Ross employees get 15% off. Employee discounts during double discount days is an amazing thing. Lastly, the room for growth and career progression is absolutely up to you and how far you want to go. If you explain that to your manager, she will help you get there.

Cons

Nothing so far! I pretty much enjoy working here, I'm constantly being challenged and work is never stagnant, you're always being pushed to your fullest potential and if you don't like that, then this place isn't for you.

Ross Stores2019-04-18
  1. "Fast-paced and efficient working environment"

Current Employee - Cashier

I have been working at Ross Stores part-time for less than a year

Pros

Everything is based on teamwork with appropriate project distribution.

Cons

Payroll is tight, so when anyone calls out it directly effects our productivity as a team.

Ross Stores2019-08-30
  2. "Incredible Company To Work For"

Current Employee - Associate Assortment Analyst in Dublin, CA

I have been working at Ross Stores full-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture, the training, the Management is terrific. Working as an Allocator has the ability to have work from home shifts. That was an extra added bonus.

Cons

Nothing, this company is great

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, keep encouraging the employees to grow within the company.

Ross Stores2019-12-10

Discover more reviews about Ross Stores.