Roth Staffing - My experience with Roth Staffing: They deliver! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Roth Staffing

"My experience with Roth Staffing: They deliver!"

Current Employee - Market Director in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Market Director in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Roth Staffing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Our mission, vision & values are what allows us to be unique and deliver a different approach, We only hire the best and we stive to do the right things for our ambassadors, customers and.coworkers. I am proud to represent a company that does what they say they are going to do. We take our comittments seriously and do the right thing!

Cons

I really don't have any cons to speak of. If I did, I'd be the first to list them!

Advice to Management

In a competitive, saturated environment, my advice is to stay the course. If we continue to push forward and stick to trying to achieve what we've set out to do, we will continue to be the best in our industry and will capture many more awards for being that... The best.

Other Employee Reviews for Roth Staffing

1. "Roth Staffing practices what it preaches and strives to make life better for the people we serve."

Current Employee - Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Roth Staffing full-time

Pros

The Mission, Vision and Values are evident in each branch and the company embraces these values while still being a strong sales organization. Expectations are high but goals are still attainable and I love being challenged in the role I am in while knowing there is room for growth and a long term career path.

Cons

The company tries to keep up with technology demands but could take a more proactive approach as we grow so that we stay ahead of the curve.

Advice to Management

The field is highly motivated when Senior Management is visible in branch offices on a semi regular basis.

2. "It really is a GREAT place to work... with the most talented co-workers in the industry!"

Current Employee - Manager in Orange, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in Orange, CA

I have been working at Roth Staffing full-time

Pros

Roth Staffing has created an empowering, engaging and creative place to work. It is a place for people who want to make a differnece for all the people we have the pleasure to serve. Roth Staffing makes a difference.

Cons

Roth Staffing has high expectations and for some that is not a match.

Advice to Management

The top management must always stay focused on doing the right things to keep the company strong both financially and cuturally.