Roth Staffing - Pretty Good Company To Work For | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Roth Staffing

"Pretty Good Company To Work For"

Former Employee - Service Manager in Los Angeles, CA
Former Employee - Service Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Roth Staffing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good work life/balance, awesome co-workers, good benefits, nice offices, really adhere to the company's mission, vision and values.

Cons

My only con was my commute time.

Other Employee Reviews for Roth Staffing

"Exceptional Work Environment!"

Current Employee - Bss in Ontario, CA
    Current Employee - Bss in Ontario, CA

I have been working at Roth Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Since I've been here, the culture and environment of my office has undergone a great deal of change, all of which have been for the better. The investments in technology and more importantly, personnel, have been strategic and beneficial. I can tell this company really cares about the service they provide simply by speaking to others in this industry. I realize that I can speak to my location and office, however, my regular interactions with employees from across the industry lead me to believe the culture is similiar across the board.

I really would recommend this company to anyone who has the maturity and desire to succeed in a competitive industry. It's easy for anyone to complain and criticize. For whatever reason, it seems like it's harder to read about and compliment good working environments. I have seen people come and go and the one common denominator I can attest to is that this company keys in on strength of character. The rest is up to you.

Cons

Compared to the other 99% of the staffing industry, there are none. I challenge anyone to find a better environment when we're comparing apples to apples and oranges to oranges.

Advice to Management

Continue to look for sharp and engaging staff!

2. "Best staffing firm to work for"

Current Employee - Manager in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Roth Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The 2 most attractive things about Roth Staffing to me are 1) Office culture - warm, friendly, hard-working and 2) Work/Life balance - everyone is encouraged to take time off and spend time with family or friends and there is no overtime. In addition, every person that provides support in corporate goes above and beyond to assist field employees with whatever they need.

Cons

Because of the work environment, you have to be extra diligent to stay focussed on tasks at hand...motivate yourself...as, it's still a sales driven environment.