Roth Staffing - Refreshing, great work experience, great company values | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Roth Staffing

"Refreshing, great work experience, great company values"

Current Employee - Business Solutions Manager in Arlington, VA
Current Employee - Business Solutions Manager in Arlington, VA

I have been working at Roth Staffing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I really like working for Ultimate Staffing, I feel like I'm part of an organization and not a number! My boss is great and has experience in the industry, which speaks volumes. The company is spread across many branches in various states and headquartered in CA yet they are able to represent strong values, and company rewards.

Cons

I wish our office was more spunky/ positive. I think energy is awesome and wish there was a little more. I think it would be a good idea to consider updating the internal database program to be more efficient. Otherwise no complaints!

Advice to Management

Carry on! And keep being amazing!

Other Employee Reviews for Roth Staffing

1. "I work for the “Best Staffing Firm" in the nation!”"

Current Employee - Senior Business Solutions Manager in Orange, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Business Solutions Manager in Orange, CA

I have been working at Roth Staffing full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I am so proud to work for Roth Staffing. Our company recognizes our hard work and dedication to the organization.

Cons

We are responsible for managing heavy work load. But with proper scheduling you are able to accomplish everything on your to do list.

Advice to Management

Our Executive team is fantastic..

2. "Working for Roth Staffing"

Pros

Great Company culture! I work in an office with all four lines of business and overall their is a supportive, team feeling from the moment you walk in the door. When calling other branches, there is the same feeling. Also, I feel empowered to make decisions that benefit the Client, our Ambassadors and also grow the business. Lastly, 9/80 schedule with every other Friday is AWESOME!!

Cons

Too many Corporate emails throughout the day at various times of the day. I would prefer Corporate emails to come at one or two set times of the day.