Roth Staffing - AN OUTSTANDING COMPANY THAT STANDS OUT AS THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Roth Staffing

"AN OUTSTANDING COMPANY THAT STANDS OUT AS THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY"

I have been working at Roth Staffing full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I have been with Roth Staffing for more than 10 years and the company keeps getting better and better. It is has changed dramatically over the last five years and I applaud the changes. I love what the company stands for and that Roth Staffing allows me to feel that my life is in balance...my personal values and the company values are one of the same. I have been with other staffing companies and this is a different world. For me, I am a better person since I have joined this company and my family always comments on how it has changed me. I enjoy my weekends but I look forward to coming to work. I love the people I work with, the friends I have made and the balance in life that I have been provided. I know this sounds extreme but a lot of my coworkers feel the same way.

Roth expects a lot from its coworkers. It has to do more with expecting people to do good things for others and achieving performance activities that produce the proper results. Everyone sells and services which is great since it is similar to having our own business and control over our incomes. If someone has the drive, they will be successful and there are a ton of people who have been with the company for more than 10 years which says a lot. People in branches that don't want to work or who don't want to sell will have challenges. The expectations are reasonable.

There are more opportunities today for growth than ever. The atomic system is based is a platform for creating teams within branches, identifying new managers and promoting from within. Most managers today are from internal promotions of coworkers. When people comment about not having opportunities for promotions, either they don't know the company or are temporary employees (Ambassadors) on assignment. Their situation is obviously different. I have grown through the company as have many of my peers.

There is always a challenge as to having enough people in a branch. I know the company supports adding more coworkers but the success of the branch dictates the number of coworkers. The company has grown significantly over the past years in revenues and number of coworkers and the branch dynamics keep getting better. I know that the company focus is having larger branches, with more coworkers in each branch. It is happening more and more.

Lastly, I feel very well supported by the leadership team. There is clarity regarding the direction of the company and it is communicated to everyone through town hall meetings. There is a lot of recognition and community focus. The leadership team's heart is in the right place. Joining Roth Staffing is the best thing I have done in my career.

Cons

The challenge with any company with more than 100 branches is having every manager be perfectly aligned with the company standards and values. Roth does more than any other staffing company to answer this challenge as evidenced by it being designated as the Best Staffing Firm to Work for and one of the Top 50 Workplaces in the nation. Still, it is imperfect. All coworkers have a voice and avenues available to them to constantly make things better.

Advice to Management

Keep building the culture and making it a great place to work.

Other Employee Reviews for Roth Staffing

1. "Internal customer service is equally as good as external customer service."

I have been working at Roth Staffing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Anytime that I have a request form corporate for field support they are extremely responsive. The group of people I get to be around on a daily basis are fantastic and help to create a fun and energetic working atmosphere.

Cons

The only con I would say is that although there are many growth opportunities, the entry level positions all basically encompass the same functions so even though you can always improve skills in the areas your role there aren't a whole lot of opportunities to do new things.

"Good experience"

Former Contractor - Senior Financial Analyst in Fullerton, CA
    Former Contractor - Senior Financial Analyst in Fullerton, CA

I worked at Roth Staffing as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

They were good in finding a job.
    They found a fitting job according to my required criteria.

Cons

The boss of the job was new and was also in the learning stages.
    Luckily, the other staff/employees were were well groomed that I learned from them.

Advice to Management

If placing in a contract to hire opportunity, please find out if that is trully going to happen, or what is the % of chance for the employee?