RoundPoint Mortgage Servicing - There is no diversity within the company, has many qualified employees that could be promoted. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for RoundPoint Mortgage Servicing

"There is no diversity within the company, has many qualified employees that could be promoted."

Pros

The company is a growing company, good for someone that is just getting a fresh start within the mortgage industry.

Cons

No growth for internal hires. No training and development department for new hires. Alot of confusion because no training department.

Advice to Management

Upper management should look at and promote internal hires. Show employees that they are appreciated. stop favortism and buddy system.

Other Employee Reviews for RoundPoint Mortgage Servicing

1. "Processor III"

Current Employee - Mortgage Loan Processor in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Mortgage Loan Processor in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at RoundPoint Mortgage Servicing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Where do I start? The interview process was AMAZING for me! They identified my talents and immediately acted on in it. Coming from a company that barely gave me a pat on the back it was an awesome feeling of appreciation BEFORE I became an employee. Once hired on as promised they began to invest in ME. I was able to attend lunch and learns, PODS, Toastmasters and more. This is all done during paid working hours. Management and Executives are accessible at all times. My department has the best of the best. We work together and freely share our talents with each other. The processing manager happens to be the smartest well rounded individual I have ever encountered. The culture is amazing. RP has enhanced my life tremendously.

Cons

As Retention is a new department that is ever changing for the good. Change happens day. Not certain that is a con .

Advice to Management

When new process is implemented instead of relying on the department heads to bring their department up to speed maybe address ALL the department's as a whole. A brief monthly meeting with Retension as a whole can be a way to introduce new procedures.

2. "Not the greatest, but certainly not the worst."

I worked at RoundPoint Mortgage Servicing full-time

Pros

The office culture is good. I remember they would buy us lunches a lot. Stuff like Panera, pizza, etc. They even took us to Dave and Buster's as a Christmas present. Everyone I worked with was really nice, but almost everyone hated their job.

Cons

It's a good ole' boys club. All management is old white men. I know for a fact I was paid less than a man doing the same job with the same experience level as me. No opportunity for growth and forget about getting an annual pay raise.