Royalty Ambulance - Great ift company | Glassdoor
  1. "Great ift company"

Former Employee - EMT in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Royalty Ambulance full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I worked here for a few yrs. This company is one of the better ift companies to work for. Here i was able to grow as an emt. What i love and miss about royalty are the employees and sean. He is an amazing boss to work for, with this being said this is not a company you want to slack around in, know your skills and be ready to be randomly asked about this from your FTOs, Its a tight family environment but you must pull...

Cons

Long hours (ems standard)

Advice to Management

You are doing great, sean dont ever leave!

Royalty Ambulance2018-07-27

Royalty Ambulance Response

October 3, 2018General Manager

Thank you for all of your hard work at Royalty! We are so glad you enjoyed and valued your experience with us.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A hard working family."

Former Employee - Personnel Resource Coordinator in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Royalty Ambulance full-time for more than a year

Pros

I met so many amazing people during my two years here. The work was hard, the hours were long, but I still miss working there, I moved across the country or I wouldn't have left. Sean is an exceptional boss and person to learn from, and even when there was stress (WHICH THERE WAS . . I mean, its an ambulance company) I had fun at work.

Cons

I think it depends on what you go in expecting. You will not get rich in this industry at any company.

Advice to Management

Coffee Maker.

Royalty Ambulance2019-03-14

Royalty Ambulance Response

July 9, 2019General Manager

Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication while at Royalty, and the excellent review! We have added a coffee maker and Keurig machine to our stations based on your suggestion. Please feel free to come back and say hi if you're back in the area!

2. "Overall average experience"

Former Employee - EMT-B

I worked at Royalty Ambulance full-time

Pros

management is nice and understanding

Cons

holding wall for long periods of time

Royalty Ambulance2019-08-15

Discover more reviews about Royalty Ambulance.