Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Joseph A. Parker job review.

Mar 11, 2019 - Business Development in Lancaster, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

My favorite part about working at Royalty Exchange is the work we're doing. This is a revolutionary business model that will help many songwriters and creatives in general. It feels good to work for a company with a sincere purpose. I love working in sales. Royalty Exchange allows me to exhaust my talents as a salesperson. It's refreshing.

Cons

I can't think of any cons. The things that get me upset usually have to do with my competitive nature. I might get upset if I can't get in contact with someone or someone else closes a deal with an artist that I didn't think of. My time at the company has been super exciting.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Constant innovation and unique footprint

Feb 5, 2020 - Head of Marketplace Demand in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great people - Level-headed management - Work/life balance (it's REAL here!) - Unique market position - Making a positive impact on the world - Lots of ideation and creativity - Passion for healthy conflict (but no jerks) - Crazy cool customers and industry - Location (walking distance from Union Station in downtown Denver) I have worked with many different startup cultures in my career and this one is top notch. The people are awesome, the impact we have is real, and the market we serve is a blast! There's tons of room for personal growth and long-term career opportunity, and the innovation mindset throughout the company pushes us into new and unique opportunities all the time.

Cons

- Lack of focus - Average benefits - Internal communication challenges We have loads of ideas and are truly surrounded by opportunity in our space. With that comes focus challenges internally, at times feeling like we're running in different directions at the same time. Benefits aren't bad, but they're not extraordinary. And it's hard to know what each team is working on strategically, even though it isn't a huge office/team.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Passionate & intelligent people with a mission!

Jun 27, 2019 - Accountant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Royalty Exchange is full of smart & innovative people! The environment is relaxed but everyone seems inspired by the mission of the company to work hard to get their work done and serve clients.

Cons

Haven't discovered any cons yet!

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Royalty Exchange.