Rubicon - Good | Glassdoor

"Good"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Management and training and a decent salary. Good people for the most part to work with. Good health plans. There is a fun working environment almost all of the time

Cons

I don't feel like there is job security. Too many long time employees getting let go. Also a lot of long term employees quitting due to not liking the direction everything is headed.

Advice to Management

Keep employees informed and do not fire long term employees who can probably offer the most knowledge.

Other Employee Reviews for Rubicon

1. "Great mission, making a real difference"

Former Employee - Sales Associate
    Former Employee - Sales Associate

I worked at Rubicon full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It's an upbeat fun albeit challenging atmosphere where I feel like my hard work was recognized and rewarded, very young, youthful work atmosphere

Cons

Long hours but everyone recognizes you for the hard work

Advice to Management

Stock options?

2. "Customer Advocate Manager"

Former Employee - Customer Advocate Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Customer Advocate Manager in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Rubicon full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-New innovative company that allowed me to learn a very interesting business

-Ability to move up and around in the organization

Cons

Disclaimer - I believe the company has grown and changed immensely over the past 4 years since I left. I have colleagues from Rubicon who I still connect with and they have told me about the positive changes that have been made to the business.

-At the time, there were some key players in management (who have since left the company) who did not lead well and crippled the morale of the employees. Due to poor management, there were many hiccups in Rubicon's systems which caused a lot of stress on the lower tiered employees.

Advice to Management

Continue to seek high-quality managers/leadership. It is essential, especially in a start-up arena.

Rubicon Response

Jul 21, 2017 – HR Manager

We appreciate the time you’ve taken to provide your feedback. Our employees are our most valuable resource and we are investing in their success as well as the company’s. We are focused on more... More