Ruby Tuesday - I love it there they are really nice and they work with you so you can make good money. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Ruby Tuesday

"I love it there they are really nice and they work with you so you can make good money."

Current Employee - Server in Gilbert, AZ
Current Employee - Server in Gilbert, AZ

I have been working at Ruby Tuesday full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They have pretty decent benefits for just being a restaurant and they work with your schedule very flexible.

Cons

if you don't like dealing with cooperate bull then don't come here. everything is run a little too close to spec and the manager goes to far to cover her own skin here. They also don't deal with there employees like they should when it comes to reprimanding

Advice to Management

Don't yell at employees or call them stupid. they need to be a little bit more professional while dealing with employees.

Other Employee Reviews for Ruby Tuesday

1. "Enlightening!"

Former Employee - Shift Leader in Pelham, AL
    Former Employee - Shift Leader in Pelham, AL

I worked at Ruby Tuesday full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I learned the ropes of the hospitality industry at Ruby Tuesday. By participating in the new store training program, I was able to become comfortable in my role before being placed in a situation that might otherwise be overwhelming. The management was meticulous and adhered to stringent corporate policies. I found that the structured business plan of the chain food restaurants was properly orchestrated. The Spring Rolls rocked too!

Cons

A couple of the managers would deviate from corporate guidelines.

Advice to Management

Bring back to rustic motif!

2. "Too much restructuring"

Former Employee - Bartender in Montgomery, AL
    Former Employee - Bartender in Montgomery, AL

I worked at Ruby Tuesday full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Flexible work schedule. Perfect for college students. Provides on the job training for bartenders and waitstaff.

Cons

The company was constantly changing upper management. Employed by Ruby Tuesday for 3 years and saw atleast 5 different assistant managers, 3 general managers, 2 district managers, and 2 regional managers. They just couldn't seem to keep people in the position. Its hard on employees to constantly be given new direction and authority figures.

Advice to Management

FInd some decent Managers. You can expect lower level employees to stick around if you cant keep the higher-ups in their positions.