Employee Review

Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great support team

Mar 2, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Louisville, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great support team. Excellent feedback and development. Real commitment to diversity and inclusion.

Cons

Dealing with petty customer complaints

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good company to work for if you have a work ethic.

May 16, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Louisville, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits, decent pay, work from home.

Cons

Not a lot of coaching or direction.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 3.0
    Former Employee

The stars are for the people

Apr 7, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you're lucky to be in a good team, like I was, you come across some amazing coworkers that are now friends.

Cons

No work life balance, even more so after Covid started. I wasn't there for the recent round of promotions, but from what I have heard, the people of color are missed in this round of promotions. Especially for a few that I know for a fact work their a**of for the company. Not saying it because they are my friends, but because when the higher ups are always seeking them for reports and help, you know they are good. Yet, they get over looked, pushed to the max and breaking point.

Continue reading
    5 people found this review helpful

Rue Gilt Groupe Response

Chief People Officer

Thanks for providing your feedback. We agree that RGG's People are fantastic to work with. We are focused on recognizing our associates who both work hard and perform well especially during these challenging times. Our DEI strategy is focused on hiring and developing people of color and we believe that our most recent promotions reflected that. Our People team welcomes the opportunity to discuss career growth or work environment with any associate who has concerns. I encourage you to reach out to me directly to share your thoughts.

Discover more reviews about Rue Gilt Groupe.