Rullion - Fantastic family firm with small company feel but big company reach | Glassdoor
  1. "Fantastic family firm with small company feel but big company reach"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Altrincham, England

I have been working at Rullion full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Fantastic family firm with small company feel but big company reach. Best decision I ever made starting here, 11 years and counting!

Cons

We haven't won the big one on the lottery syndicate?!

Rullion2019-05-17

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Forward thinking, ambitious, innovative."

Current Employee - Head of Practice

I have been working at Rullion full-time for more than a year

Pros

Clear strategy. Lots of change. Business moving at pace. Great history but also forward thinking. High levels of autonomy. Inclusive. Rewarding.

Cons

Non to focus on. There is a lot happening, naturally a lot of change isn't for everyone, regardless of how positive it is.

Rullion2019-10-14
  2. "Cutting edge staffing solutions"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Manchester, England

I have been working at Rullion full-time for more than a year

Pros

I joined Rullion to develop my skills in solutions sales in order to capitalise on the market changes. Rather than being guided down one particular recruitment route and just 'run a desk' I found that lots of doors opened and some very experienced, skilled people were eager to help me develop. 1 year on, I have significantly increased my capability to sell SoW products as well as introduce other solutions such as... MSP's and Audits. The structure of the business in terms of management layer has been particularly impressive, with a real open door policy at all levels. The flexible working set up has been a tremendous help as a single dad.

Cons

While I accept that a well above market average commission structure for new business consultants means that expense on incentives has to be kept to a minimum, I would still like to see more....

Advice to Management

perhaps ring fence new business for some additional incentives that will encourage greater sales.

Rullion2019-09-04

Discover more reviews about Rullion.