Rullion - Forward thinking, ambitious, innovative. | Glassdoor
  1. "Forward thinking, ambitious, innovative."

Current Employee - Head of Practice

I have been working at Rullion full-time for more than a year

Pros

Clear strategy. Lots of change. Business moving at pace. Great history but also forward thinking. High levels of autonomy. Inclusive. Rewarding.

Cons

Non to focus on. There is a lot happening, naturally a lot of change isn't for everyone, regardless of how positive it is.

Rullion2019-10-14

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Cutting edge staffing solutions"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Manchester, England

I have been working at Rullion full-time for more than a year

Pros

I joined Rullion to develop my skills in solutions sales in order to capitalise on the market changes. Rather than being guided down one particular recruitment route and just 'run a desk' I found that lots of doors opened and some very experienced, skilled people were eager to help me develop. 1 year on, I have significantly increased my capability to sell SoW products as well as introduce other solutions such as... MSP's and Audits. The structure of the business in terms of management layer has been particularly impressive, with a real open door policy at all levels. The flexible working set up has been a tremendous help as a single dad.

Cons

While I accept that a well above market average commission structure for new business consultants means that expense on incentives has to be kept to a minimum, I would still like to see more....

Advice to Management

perhaps ring fence new business for some additional incentives that will encourage greater sales.

Rullion2019-09-04
  2. "Hard Work but Rewarding"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Rullion full-time for more than a year

Pros

- It genuinely feels like the managers and people care about each other - No micromanagement - High pressure but rewards suit the hardship - Better for work life balance than other sales jobs as people seem more understanding - Growing company where you can see where you fit in

Cons

- Still high pressure

Advice to Management

Make sure that there is a focus on fun in the workplace it keeps motivation up and makes work much more enjoyable and the hardships forgetable

Rullion2019-09-06

Discover more reviews about Rullion.