Russ Hadick & Associates - Stressful | Glassdoor

"Stressful"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Pros

You can make a lot of money if you're good on the phone and can convince others that leaving their current job might be an option.

Cons

I was monitored constantly by my boss. Time on the phone, websites visited, and told that I wasn't doing well enough in those respects even though I was bringing in many qualified professionals and making them a lot of money.

Advice to Management

Trust in your employees and they will shine for you. Just because one employee took advantage of your trust in the past does not mean that future employees will. I'm sure you are a good enough judge of character to recognize the difference.

Other Employee Reviews for Russ Hadick & Associates

1. "Best company I've had the experience of working with"

Pros

The development potential at this company in addition to the top level training resources this company have to offer are extremely valuable. The atmosphere in the office is one of extreme positivity and EVERYONE is willing to pitch in and help out one another. Everyone truly cares about the growth of the company and each individual. There isn't a lot of micromanaging going on, you are left alone for the most part to do your own thing but still have support available at any time.

Cons

This is a phone job so if you aren't motivated and don't want to be on the phones, this job is not for you.

2. "Family Oriented Place to Work"

Pros

President really values family and allows you to take time off for family events without repercussion or censure. Hours are traditional 8-5 and although you can work more to make more money you don't have to. The amount of money you can make depends primarily on you with a little luck and help from other office staff who are always happy to help. A very friendly atmosphere.

Cons

Can be very competitive as hard work is rewarded which isn't a con for me personally but can be stressful for some. Not for people who want to cruise through the day doing as little as possible to obtain a paycheck.

Advice to Management

Remember that some personalities need a little more encouragement and praise while others need a more hands off approach.