Russell Reynolds - Solid Company | Glassdoor
  1. "Solid Company"

Former Employee - Executive Assistant

I worked at Russell Reynolds full-time for more than a year

Pros

Competitive salary, good work-life balance, location. Worked with a great Partner who was a mentor and demanding yet reasonable. The team you work with makes all the difference and mine was great.

Cons

Hierarchical structure; takes too long to move up and had some outdated IT systems.

Russell Reynolds2019-03-25

"Associate"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Russell Reynolds

Pros

Great culture with intelligent, well rounded and fun people, perhaps the most consultative of the major firms, known for doing really high quality work

Cons

More expensive than the completion (justifiably so) and promotions don’t come easy (but that can also be a good thing)

Advice to Management

Continue rewarding consultants for high quality execution, that is the key to long term growth and success for this firm

Russell Reynolds2018-08-04
  2. "Project Management - Intense but Rewarding"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Russell Reynolds full-time for less than a year

Pros

I can only speak to my experience in the DC office, but the team is wonderful, funny, and fun-loving. The people who work in this office are the best and the brightest. We are all incredibly #hungry and work our tails off in pursuit of the highest quality work product. The research team I pair with regularly are super intelligent and the MDs are a good group with a great sense of humor. Our office head, Kimberly,...

Cons

If you can't handle the heat, stay out of the fire. The job is intense and demands greatness, but if you have ambition and a fire in your belly, you'll crush it. It is far more project management than traditional EA role in that you are fully integrated into the team and are working right there alongside the MDs and Researchers on client (and candidate) work.

Advice to Management

Great place to work - just keep an eye on stress levels as it can get intense in here.

Russell Reynolds2019-08-12

Discover more reviews about Russell Reynolds.