Ruthi Postow Staffing - Highly recommended for high paying positions!! (9/3/2009) | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Ruthi Postow Staffing

"Highly recommended for high paying positions!! (9/3/2009)"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Washington, DC

Pros

They placed me more than five years ago in a 70K job- I was laid off earlier this year but my salary had risen to over 90K. I called the same recruiter that placed me and she had me come right in. (Unbelievably nice people). She sat me down and let me vent about how upsetting it is having to start from scratch again. I was interviewed later in the week by the CEO of a mid sized investment firm and we really hit it off. I was hired the following Monday at 105K base with a significant signing bonus and the best benefits I've ever had. These guys have been my saviors...twice. Also, they have the most gorgeous offices!!!

Cons

I have to say- I absolutely hate computer testing. They made me retest even though I went through the process last time. The software has been updated to 2007 from 2003 so I understand but at my level there is so much more than computer skills. The second negative point, if I had to choose, is the time it takes. Ruthi Postow Staffing is a smaller to mid-sized agency. They have the very high level positions but it can take a while for them to pinpoint the right one for you. It will cost the candidate a lot of time but it is very much worth it in the end.

Advice to Management

I had two very good experiences with Ruthi Postow Staffing. My advice would be to keep away from redundant testing for particular candidates but keep the intense interviewing process.

Other Employee Reviews for Ruthi Postow Staffing

1. "Great to Work With"

Current Employee - Consultant in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Ruthi Postow Staffing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I hear often from my recruiter who is tuned into my needs and great at finding opportunities to help me grow professionally and also pay my bills.

Cons

Can be slow getting started, if you are interested in working in a particular field you may need to educate your recruiter.

2. "Temp work"

Current Contractor - Temporary Worker
    Current Contractor - Temporary Worker

I have been working at Ruthi Postow Staffing as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

My recruiter is personable, available, and willing to help

Cons

Assignments can be infrequent; weeks in between jobs