Ruthi Postow Staffing - Highly recommended for high paying positions!! (9/3/2009) | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Ruthi Postow Staffing

"Highly recommended for high paying positions!! (9/3/2009)"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Washington, DC

Pros

They placed me more than five years ago in a 70K job- I was laid off earlier this year but my salary had risen to over 90K. I called the same recruiter that placed me and she had me come right in. (Unbelievably nice people). She sat me down and let me vent about how upsetting it is having to start from scratch again. I was interviewed later in the week by the CEO of a mid sized investment firm and we really hit it off. I was hired the following Monday at 105K base with a significant signing bonus and the best benefits I've ever had. These guys have been my saviors...twice. Also, they have the most gorgeous offices!!!

Cons

I have to say- I absolutely hate computer testing. They made me retest even though I went through the process last time. The software has been updated to 2007 from 2003 so I understand but at my level there is so much more than computer skills. The second negative point, if I had to choose, is the time it takes. Ruthi Postow Staffing is a smaller to mid-sized agency. They have the very high level positions but it can take a while for them to pinpoint the right one for you. It will cost the candidate a lot of time but it is very much worth it in the end.

Advice to Management

I had two very good experiences with Ruthi Postow Staffing. My advice would be to keep away from redundant testing for particular candidates but keep the intense interviewing process.

Other Employee Reviews for Ruthi Postow Staffing

1. "Great place to work!"

I worked at Ruthi Postow Staffing part-time

Pros

Management is terrific and work environment is very professional and also fun.

Cons

I can't really think of any!

2. "4 Months Doing Temp Work"

I have been working at Ruthi Postow Staffing part-time

Pros

Staff is kind and laid back. The company has a lot of connections with offices and companies in the K Street NW area of DC.

Cons

Seem to have very limited temp-to-hire opportunities. You often need to reach out to staff yourself to stay updated on current and future assignments.

Advice to Management

Ensure that staff is communicating regularly with their clients. Look for more temp-to-hire opportunities and don't be afraid to tell people the truth! If the odds of securing a position are slim, let me know