Rx relief - Great company to work for if you want to supplement your income or have a flexible Pharmacist's schedule. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Rx relief

"Great company to work for if you want to supplement your income or have a flexible Pharmacist's schedule."

Current Employee - Pharmacist in Fresno, CA
Current Employee - Pharmacist in Fresno, CA

Pros

The scheduling and support staff are professional, friendly, and supportive. The assignments provide opportunities to help patients (consultation, medical device training, disease state management).

Cons

Generally:
1. You are on your own for travel compensation (milage, hotel, meals). However, these expenses may be tax deductable (talk to your Enrolled Agent or CPA).
2. You do not get paid for Continuing Education completed.
3. There is no tuition reimbursement.
4. You must purchase your own Pharmacist Liability Insurance.
5. You must pay for your own insurance (health, dental, vision, life, disability)
6. You most likely will not have a predictable schedule or job site.

Advice to Management

Research and implement other income streams and use these resources to compensate pharmacists and technicians for expenses (milage, meals, lodging) and / or insurance and / or CE and tuition reimbursement. Build in ways to generate income that can be passed on as bonuses to pharmacists, technicians, office staff, and management. Keep a pulse on the industry (i.e. California Pharmacist Assiciation, FDA) and economy (i.e. Wall Street Journal) and notice trends, make the right moves (i.e. Barnes and Noble) not the wrong moves (i.e Borders).
Evaluate return of investment of marketing strategies and study the competition to consider new options. Reduce operating expenses through recycling and renewable energy sources.

Other Employee Reviews for Rx relief

1. "pharmacist"

Pros

variety of work places available

Cons

not much available work where I live

2. "They never call you. All the jobs posted were "filled yesterday". I call and the recruiters are always on their days off"

Pros

Nothing at all. I haven't had any benefit. I call and let them know about the job description I'm interested in and nothing ever happens.

Cons

They don't call you. Terrible service. Absolutely horrible. I don't plan to apply to any of their job descriptions.

Rx relief Response

May 20, 2016 – Social Media Assistant

Thank you very much for your feedback. Sometimes there is a high demand for the jobs we post and are unable to reach all of our applicants. Our goal is to match qualified candidates with positions of ... More