Ryan, LLC - Ryan is a place I feel comfortable to be myself and everyone is rooting for personal and professional success here! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

"Ryan is a place I feel comfortable to be myself and everyone is rooting for personal and professional success here!"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant, Sales and Use Tax in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Senior Consultant, Sales and Use Tax in Houston, TX

Pros

Flexible work schedule, friendly and caring co-workers and management, accountability, input on how the company should be run, transparency in the company's financials and future goals, awesome incentive bonus structure, great work facilities and equipment, I could go on...

Cons

There is not much to complain about at Ryan, at least in my experience. It can be a high stress career, but I think the firm tries to alleviate that stress with encouraging health and work-life balance.

Advice to Management

The leadership team is doing an amazing job! I love to feel that I am held accountable for what I am doing on a daily basis, but it's impacting the company both financially and otherwise. Employees being a part of the planning for the future of this company is not something a lot of other companies welcome. Ryan does!

Other Employee Reviews for Ryan, LLC

1. "Ryan has allowed me to grow professionally and personally!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Pros

Ryan offers me the ability to work with the best and brightest professionals along with the opportunity to control my work/life balance with its myRyan culture.

Cons

No significant downside at this time.

2. "Working at Ryan allows me control the direction of my career and professional developement."

Current Employee - Director in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Director in Dallas, TX

Pros

Some of the best reasons to work at Ryan are: income opportunities, youthful atmosphere, flexible schedules, and being part of a team that doesn't accept anything less than the best.

Cons

A copule of the downsides to working at Ryan are that the first year or so is pretty tough, and some positions require a great deal of travel (maybe that's a positive for some people).